Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hahaha..Black Panthers Run Out Of Town By Angry Whites!

New Black Panther Party Neutered Then Chased Away By Very Pissed Off Americans
Quanell X and the New Black Panther Party Confronted by Joe Horn Supporters
From BLOGS OF WAR
"This is ten minutes of raw video that I recorded at today’s rally in support of Joe Horn in Pasadena. The video starts with the arrival of Quanell X and a handful of his New Black Panther Party minions. What Quanell might not have known is that several hundred Joe Horn supporters, including about a hundred bikers, were waiting for their arrival. It quickly became, as expected, pretty intense. Everyone got incredibly noisy, there was some pushing and shoving, and I got the real sense that the crowd was going to lose control at times.
In the video you’ll see Quanell and his group march up to Joe Horn’s house and attempt to speak to the media (which is the only reason they’re there) and get denied by the huge crowd and roaring Harleys. Quanell and friends then attempt to move to another street and speak to the media but the crowd follows and chants “USA! USA!” until he and his friends retreat - quickly. The pro-Joe crowd was raucous and intimidating but mostly in control. Watching Quanell almost break out in tears over his inability to get media time was just priceless.The biker angle has been played up by the media but most of the crowd seemed to come from Joe Horn supporters in the neighborhood. Many seemed to be there primarily to stand in opposition to the racist and sensationalist tactics of Quanell X. They accomplished their mission.Photos from the event can be found in the Blogs of War Gallery.
Update:This video is blowing up thanks to Glenn Beck and other media mentions. I’m getting tons of email about this video. I’ll answer a few of the questions here to avoid repeating myself:Was the pro-Joe crowd yelling racist comments?If they were I didn’t hear them. If you watch the video you can hear what I heard but remember that I was also scrambling to follow the action. I was there over an hour before Quanell X arrived to take photos and I didn’t hear a single racist comment. In fact, people repeatedly told me that they didn’t see a racial element to the story and resented the addition of that component to the case.Was Quanell X making racist statements?To be honest I never heard a word the man said. The crowd was just too loud.
Are you a Joe Horn Supporter?I am a supporter of the 2nd amendment and believe that citizens should have the ability to defend themselves and their property. However, I am somewhat ambivalent about the Joe Horn case. I’m not shedding tears for the criminals he killed but I believe that he should have exercised more restraint and followed the instructions of the 911 dispatcher. That said, Joe gets the benefit of the doubt from me.Why did you attend the rally?My primary motivation was to be present and record the event as an independent observer so that people could reach their own conclusions about what was sure to be an intense showdown". Read all the updates on this article at Blogs Of War.
WATCH THIS BRILLIANT VIDEO HERE

No comments: